Food grade water hose
SFBFG Springflex™ Braided Food Grade Hose
- Food grade hoses for food processing and delivering foodstuffs
- Rigid crush resistant anti-shock PVC spiral helix encapsulated in flexible PVC covers and high tensile carbon steel wire and high tensile polyester fibers encapsulated layers of PVC
- Manufactured using FDA and EU 10-2011 approved compounds for food contact
A food grade water hose is one of the more basic types of hose manufactured by Griflex. For industrial use, there are additions and extensions to the hose’s basic offerings such as the ability to withstand the high pressure of water mains and harsh weather conditions.
GRIFLEX does manufacture a variety of specialist food grade hoses, some for food processing and some for delivering foodstuffs. A food grade hose pipe is odorless and tasteless. Our hose and tubing are constructed of PVC, as are all our products.
Some of the food grade hose and tubing options are:
- MTH Milk Tanker Hose designed for the conveyance of dairy products and food stuffs in liquid and solid form. It is constructed of rigid crush resistant anti-shock PVC spiral helix encapsulated in a yellow or blue flexible PVC cover.
- SFBFG Springflex™ Braided Food Grade Hose transports food stuffs and spirits up to 28% aromatic concentration. It is constructed of high tensile carbon steel wire and high tensile polyester fibers encapsulated in two layers of PVC.
- MH Clear PVC Tubing is made from clear unreinforced layer of flexible PVC, which is a FDA and EU 10-2011 approved compound for food contact.
- HN Clear Braided Tubing is also a PVC FDA and EU 10-2011 approved compound for food contact, made of two layers of clear flexible PVC bonded together encapsulating high tensile polyester fibers.
- XL Lightweight Clear Braided PVC Hose is a lightweight version of HN.
- SF Springflex™ Hose which is constructed of high tensile carbon steel wire encapsulated in transparent non-toxic flexible PVC.
These hose and tubing solutions come in a range of diameters and in 30 and 50 metre coils.
Griflex offers layer upon layer of available product lines and accessories. Each product offers a main use, but that main use may shift on account of the end user’s purpose.
We focus on meeting the needs of our customers. We consider ourselves to be manufacturers of the best and most innovative products. For more information, please call 01675 464803 or simply click here.