Griflex success, creates more job opportunities!
Continuing growth in sales and further expansion of our production facility, means that Griflex Ltd are seeking a PVC/PU extrusion setter to join our growing production team based in Kitts Green, Birmingham. We are looking for a hard-working and motivated individual who shares our commitment to consistently deliver high quality products that are both on-time and meet our customers’ high expectations.
A competitive salary is available dependent on experience, ranging from £22K to £32K, plus overtime when required. Entry level candidates will have the opportunity to learn new processes and progress to higher pay levels. The role will be 5 days per week, 8 hours per day, Mon-Fri, plus overtime when required. Relocation assistance may be available for a skilled operator.
- Responsible for the production of PVC and PU hoses to the required customer specification
- Working to job tickets and job specification sheets, and accurately completing all production-related controlled documents, ensuring compliance to customer requirements and quality standards
- Ensure finished product packaging is completed to specification and exceeds customer’s expectation
- Completion of ad-hoc duties to meet the needs of the business, subject to appropriate training
Essential Values & skills
- The ideal candidate will preferably have knowledge of PVC extrusion machinery and in setting machines.
- Committed to achieving excellence in both quality and line efficiency
- Supports and participates in the training and development of team members
- Assist in coaching new starters
- Communicates in an open and honest manner demonstrating ethical and professional behaviours at all times
- Dependability – Takes personal ownership of all aspects of the job role
- Full driving license is required.
If you are interested in this full-time role, please send your CV and covering letter setting out why you would be a good fit for the job.